In its ongoing efforts to support global pandemic activities, the International Organization for Standardization (ISO.org) continues to provide specific Standards available for free online viewing.
The link below provides the full listing of available Standards. The Security and Resilience standard for Business Continuity and additional guidance documents are on this list along with the most important – Risk management – Guidelines. These documents are great resources as you build your return to work plans and continue to develop your ongoing business continuity plans. The following Standards from ISO.org provide a holistic view of all aspects of resiliency:
- ISO 22301:2019, Security and resilience – Business continuity management systems –Requirements
- ISO 22395:2018, Security and resilience – Community resilience – Guidelines for supporting vulnerable persons in an emergency
- ISO 22320:2018, Security and resilience – Emergency management – Guidelines for incident management
- ISO 22316:2017, Security and resilience – Organizational resilience – Principles and attributes
- ISO 31000:2018, Risk management – Guidelines