Radian provides internal audit services to support multiple compliance frameworks. Our team of auditors are well qualified with both education and experienced expertise. Radian is recognized by multiple registrars as an associate consulting partner.
ISO Internal Audit:
Pre-Certification. In order for a an organization to achieve an initial ISO certification an internal audit is a required. Radian provides a full system audit to your standard(s) to ensure you have met all of the requirements prior to your external audit events, based on your needs or prior use of our services.
Post-Certification. Radian can provide ongoing internal audit services one or two times per year to ensure a full system review of your ISO management system(s).
Compliance Internal Audit:
If you organization is looking for a compliance audit or readiness for other multiple compliance frameworks, Radian has the experience and qualifications in the following areas:
- SSAE 16
- NIST (various)
- Information Security compliance (various)
Our certified and experienced auditors follow a strict process which includes:
- Audit Plan. Working in conjunction with the client to prepare an audit plan to ensure all elements are agreed to audit scope is understood.
- Opening Meeting agenda & notes: In preparation for the audit, our auditor will pre
- Onsite Audit. Based on the clients audit schedule, the internal audit will interview and review clients evidence to support the areas defined in the audit plan. Audit time is dependent of the size of the clients management system and number of audits scheduled per year.
- Audit Report. Prepared and delivered within a stated Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Closing meeting agenda & notes: A summary of the closing meeting and findings
- Post audit review of any findings. If the internal auditor reported any non conformances, the client will respond within a statement timeframe and the internal audit will approve the plan of action or recommend additional detail.